If properly stored, your dried blooms can last for YEARS! Follow this simple steps to get the most of these beauties. To make them everlasting, here's how you can take extra care for them.
1. Keep away from direct sunlight (light may cause color variation/fading)
2. Don't place your dried Blooms near sources of direct air pressure (i.e. industrial fans, air conditioners etc.)
3. Avoid water as it damages the beauty of you dried Blooms (the petals will become translucent).
4. If water contact happens, air them out in a cool dry spot to avoid humidity (you may also use silica gels).
5. If you want to clean your dried Blooms, use a soft bristle brush or hairdryer on low cool setting. Do not blow with your lips as moisture may come in contact.
Due to flowers being a natural product, the actual colors of your Blooms may vary from the photos posted on this site.
Feel free to share those pretty snaps of your new babies & kindly tag us on your Instagram and Facebook posts as we would love to see the Blooms in their new cozy homes.